The D365UG Virtual Summer Camp is offering a 3-day learning opportunity August 7-9, 2018, for Dynamics 365 professionals looking to enhance their skills and stay in the know with the latest Dynamics technologies across the areas of Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation.
By taking advantage of this opportunity you will understand the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and gain the skills specific to your service area needed to:
- Know when to use Universal Resource Scheduling
- Implement an effective Flow within Customer Service for Dynamics 365
- Expose data from Dynamics 365 within PowerApps
- Enhance your Customer Service experience with Portals
- Automate your solution management within your implementation
- Familiarize yourself with Connected Field Service
We’re bringing you this exciting virtual event that allows you to learn from the comfort of your home or office.