The Dynamics 365 & PowerPlatform User Group Committee is so excited to present a user-focused Customer Insights in a Day
workshop hosted by the Customer Insights Product Team at Microsoft right here at our next user group conference on 9th July!
Customer Insights is one of the latest applications brought to the business applications stack which focuses on the unification of data from multiple data sources, providing a single view of the customer. This enables insight led analytics across customers to profile through their interactions across a user's day to day operations.
Customer Insights also allows users to create predictive queries on KPIs that align with their own business goals, capturing 'now' vs the 'possible', empowering organisations to take actions.
This workshop will cover how organisations can get started with Customer Insights and take attendees through ingesting data, unifying data, calculating measures, segments and so much more.
Please register for this workshop ONLY if you are 100% serious about attending, we have very limited places with this being a workshop environment. In addition:
- Please only send one representative from your company to allow others to attend. If more than one registration from the same company is received we will contact you to confirm.
- Please bring your laptop - those without a laptop to follow through the session material won't be able to participate
- Demo data will be provided through the workshop material
- This is a full day session hosted at the same time as the User Group, attendance for the full day Customer Insights Workshop is asked of those attendees who sign up and not a 'drop in, drop out' style event
- We will be managing a limited wait list for those people who do not manage to get a place. You may be contacted at short notice of a place.
- Lunch is provided
- Please arrive promptly on time to get set up, materials distributed and any technical issues solved before the workshop begins
This is such an amazing opportunity to be able to learn more about this application and to also get to meet the product team and ask questions.
We can't wait to see you there!