There is another jam-packed Dynamics 365 User Group in London on Monday 18th November 2019 at Microsoft in Paddington. We have some great educational, informative and entertaining sessions for you to learn from your peers and industry experts.
Who can attend?
This meeting is free to attend for all Dynamics 365 users, whether D365UG or CRMUG members or subscribers. This is thanks to Microsoft’s continued support of these events, providing venues and refreshments for us. You can sign up for a Basic membership of D365UG at no cost. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what the D365UG has to offer you and other Dynamics 365 users!
All Dynamics 365 users are welcome. D365UG and CRMUG Membership extends to all employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.
POLITE REQUEST: We're expecting the event to be a sell-out again, so please only register if it's likely you'll be able to come. We will have to close registration once we're full. If you can't come, no problem - please cancel your registration or contact us via email. We want as many people as possible to enjoy the event. Thank you!
Feel free to arrive at any time from about 8:30 am to enjoy coffee and breakfast pastries and get a bit of extra networking time before we start the day. Maybe reach out in advance to people you have met at previous events, and arrange to meet and catch up on what you are doing with your CRM projects at the moment over a hot drink.
- The ever-popular Microsoft roadmap session
- @Natalia Blanco Guirao - Unified Interface, what's next?
- @Nathan Hawkins - Driving change with the Dynamics Nonprofit Accelerator
- @Debbie Knott and @Adebayo Omisore - University of Hertfordshire - Our Dynamics 365 CRM journey
- @Josh Hetherington and @Ben Bartle - PowerApps Component Framework - Why ProDevs should be excited
- @Joel Abbott and Matthew Mills - Our Dynamics Journey: Royal College of Nursing
- @Matthew Lazowski - Introduction to Project Service Automation (PSA)
- @Artur Zielinski - Make D365 conversational - accelerate your customer engagement journey using Bot Framework and Virtual Agent
- @Alex Brown - Dynamics On-Premise to Online Migration - everything we know
- @Tim Mazdon and @Andrew Bibby - Top tips to turbocharge your user adoption
- @Shonak Mediratta and @Carl Cookson - Customer Insights - real-world scenarios
- @Joe Griffin - Microsoft Azure for Dummies (bring your Azure questions!)
- @Mike Hartley - The Power in the Platform
- @Keegan Stanton - How customer experience is enhanced by using telephony integration inside Dynamics 365 CE
- The inimitable @Scott Durow - roundtable discussion on DevOps best practices
- Jese Navaranjan - Best practices with PowerApps and connectors
- Ask the experts session - put your questions to MVPs and speakers!
Plus the usual networking and 'D365 medics' sessions in the breaks.This is going to be another amazing Dynamics 365 community event and we can't wait to see you on the day!
Community Dinner - 7pm 18th Nov
In a slight change to our usual arrangements, we're having the community dinner on the night of the 18th Nov, after the event! It will be at 7pm at Zizzi, round the corner from Microsoft. You're also welcome to join us for drinks in a local bar after the event and before dinner! :)
There are limited spaces: grab yours today! https://d365uguk.eventbrite.co.uk