View My Drafts
If anyone is integrating SharePoint with CRM, please take a moment to check out this group. They're meeting tomorrow evening in South OC and will follow it up with a 'social'.
Here is the planned agenda:
• 6:30 PM - 6:50 PM Eat and Greet
• 6:40 PM - 7:00 PM Welcome
• 7:00 PM - 7:20 PM Round table Q&A (bring your SharePoint questions)
• 7:20 PM - 8:30 PM Speaker (Grant Earl from Microsoft has been building custom SharePoint solutions for over a decade and works with enterprise customers around southern California.)
• 8:30 PM - SharePint (Heroes & Legends Bar&Grill, 22741 Lambert St. Lake Forest, CA 92630)
This will be only my second meeting with the group, but loads of resources here if you're having any trouble with SP. Most of the folks in the last meeting were either Consultants focused on SP implementation and/or admin, OR they were Corporate SP admins.
Details on Meetup and EventBrite...oh, and their Twitter.
Not affiliated with me or the Dynamics Communities, but just another resource for us to lean on.
Let me know if you have any questions, or if you plan on going.
Ok, so follow up to last night's SPUG meeting.
Much of what was discussed seemed familiar: Grant Earl from Microsoft's O365 team gave a talk on using CSS and content/style editors to essentially make SharePoint NOT look like SharePoint.
This was similar to the talk we had two meetings ago, but on a way more technical side.
If anyone is interested in the deck, please let me know.
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by solution