This week's CRMUG Programming roundup shares 5 Ways to Start Your Week off Right with CRMUG. We hope you enjoy these highlights of what's going on at CRMUG this week. Be sure to comment and let us know what you think, and what you'd like to hear about in our next weekly blog. Enjoy!
Take in Great CRM Learning at Upcoming Chapter Meetings
Are you signed up for your next local CRMUG chapter meeting? Join your fellow Dynamics CRM Users and Partners to network, learn about new product features, increase your Dynamics CRM skills, discuss what's working (and what isn't!), and much more! Here's a glance at the type of educational content shared in upcoming chapter meetings:
- The St. Louis, MO chapter is talking about User Adoption on Sept. 16
- Baltimore, MD - Sept. 16 chapter meeting agenda includes sessions on What's New in CRM 2016, and Getting Data In & Out of CRM Online
- The San Antonio, TX chapter will discuss Power BI, CRM for Sales Users, and Workflows 101 on Sept. 16
- At the New Jersey chapter meeting on Sept. 17, Hamamatsu will present a member showcase of how they use CRM
- Philadelphia - Sept. 23 chapter meeting agenda includes sessions on data management, Yammer, and Marketing Automation
The Premiere Dynamics CRM Learning & Networking Event: CRMUG Summit, Oct. 13-16
Go ALL In and register yourself and team for CRMUG Summit 2015, with unparalleled networking and learning across roles, industries, and specialty topics in almost 200 sessions. Advanced pricing ends Sept. 15; take advantage of this low price now!
At-A-Glance: This Week's Webinars
- On Sept. 15, CRM MVP Steven Foster covers Dynamics CRM Online & OneNote integration
- CRMUG is hosting a MSDynamicsWorld webinar, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015: New Features and Benefits from an All-Star User Perspective, on Sept. 16. Join CRMUG All-Stars Britta Scampton and Zara Kamruddin as they share on their experiences and lessons learned in upgrading to CRM 2015, with lots of time for Q&A!
- On Sept. 18, join the CRMUG Medics for a virtual office visit. Bring your questions, and get expert advice and answers from 4 CRM MVPs. Don't miss the chance get the remedy for what's ailing your CRM from our CRMUG Medics!
- Get a preview of what's coming at CRMUG Summit 2015 on Sept. 25. CRMUG Program Director, Tony Stein, provides insight on the planning, tracks, content, and agenda to get you ready for the amazing experiences you will have at Summit.
- Looking beyond this week? Check out our webinar schedule, and if you don't see a topic you're looking to learn on - please email us at Events@CRMUG.com!
ICYMI: Dynamics CRM 2016 is coming!
In case you missed it, check out Bob Stutz's blog on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016! Microsoft announced they are releasing the next version of their customer engagement solution in Q4 this year. It will be Microsoft's most comprehensive CRM release to date -- a milestone in their efforts to reinvent productivity. What are you most excited about in the new version? Please comment below!
Leadership We Love!
CRMUG wouldn't exist without the hundreds of volunteers who pay forward their time and experiences to help others learn and grow in their use of CRM. Thank you to all who are involved, and to YOU for the role you play across the User Group! Not involved as a volunteer yet? Learn how easy it is to get started, and fill out a quick volunteer profile today!
This week's Leadership We Love features presenters of the 7 Most Downloaded Webinars of the Quarter. Check out these on-demand webinars, and be sure to get connected with the Experts by using the CRMUG Directory! (Note, you can also look up a Partner to learn more about their CRM solutions in the new Partner Directory.)
- Nicole E. Anderson, NEA & Associates, LLC - Dashboards for the CRM Administrator: Not Your End Users' Dashboard
- Steve Ivie, Tribridge - Get2Know CRM 2015 Series: Covering the Field(s) - Rollup and Calculated Style
- Geoff Ables, C5 Insight - Get2Know CRM 2015 Series: User Experience Upgrades
- Jeremy Kingry, eBECS Ltd. - Beginning SQL for Analysts
- Gretchen Opferkew, PowerObjects - Get2Know CRM 2015 Series: Enhanced Business Processes
- Mike Hammons, Infinity Info Systems - Get2Know CRM 2015 Series - What's New with Advanced Find, Charts, and Dashboards
- Scott Sewell, Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Exploring the Amazing XRMToolBox for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Part 1 & Part 2
With that, I wish you all a wonderful week. We hope this week brings you great Dynamics CRM learning and networking, and time to make the most of the start of fall (or end of summer, as the weather goes)!#CRM2013 #Technical #Admin #UserGroupResources #UserAdoption #BIandReporting #CRMUGSummit2015Reno #DataManagement #SpecialInterestGroup #Admin #Mobile #CRMOnline #CRM2015 #CRM2011 #Integration #UpgradesandUpdates #Sales #Technical #Chapter #WebinarRecording #Admin #PartnerSolutions#CustomerEngagement